How do you ship packages?
Packages from our warehouse will be shipped by USPS, ePacket or YunExpress depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from different sweat-free factories all around the world. So, please expect your items to be shipped separately if you order more than one item.
Do you accept orders placed overseas?
We sure do! We proudly ship worldwide for FREE!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contain your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
My tracking says “no information available at the moment”.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you’ve specified combined shipping.
What about customs?
We are not responsible for any customs fees once the items have been shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get customs fees when they arrive in your country.
It's been over 6+ weeks and I have not received my order, what can I do?
We have stated a few examples why receiving your order might take longer than expected. If you still haven’t received your order within the timeframe given above, please contact us. We’ll take care of it for you so rest assured your item is on the way! ☺
I have received only part of my shipment, where are the other items?
We ship from different parts of the world so some items might arrive earlier than others. If you’d like to know the status of your other items, kindly refer to your “order status” feature on our website by adding your tracking number or please email us with your name and order number.
Why have I not received any order confirmation?
Most cases this is because our customers have accidentally entered their email wrong. Throughout the process, we send 3-4 emails, including an order confirmation, a fulfilment notice, and a shipping notice. If you believe you may have entered your email wrong please contact us and we will fix it for you.
I entered my address wrong! Can you please change it?
Yes! If you contact us within 24 hours we can change your order once you provide us the correct address. Otherwise, we do not accept responsibility for wrong addresses. Please enter your address carefully and enter the address in ENGLISH.
- IMPORTANT: We are not responsible if a package is undeliverable because of missing, incomplete, or incorrect destination information. We do our best to avoid errors by verifying the shipping information with every customer in the order confirmation sent immediately after purchase. Costs to reship the package will be invoiced to the customer.
How can i pay?
You can use any of the payment types listed below to pay for your order. We take your security very seriously, therefore your details are safe with us and we do not store your card details. We also take fraud very seriously too, so all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer.
If you experience a complication during the checkout process, there are some simple steps to take (depending on the nature of the issue) that may help to resolve the complication.
- Credit/Debit Card Issues
- PayPal Complications
Credit/Debit Card Issues.
- Input credit card information correctly Check Firewall and/or Security Settings
- Do not use spaces, dashes or other characters when placing in your card number
- Please make sure the expiration date and security code are exact.
- Please place name as shown on card into the appropriate field.
- Please ensure the card is registered to the billing address you specify.
- If you trying to access your account from work or a public computer, please be advised that some companies/organizations may have adjusted their security settings to block potentially hazardous websites. Accessing the Wrappz site while Firewall & security settings are set to “High” may affect basic functions of the site including the checkout process. If your computer accesses the web through a business intranet, please ask the computer’s IT Administrator to add our webpage as a “trusted site.”If you are using your own connection, make sure that your individual security settings are adjusted to Medium (or default) and that wrappz.com has been added as a “trusted site.
- Multiple Failed Attempts Processing a Credit Card TransactionIf you have tried to process your transaction with the same credit card two or more times, and your order has failed to completethen there may be an issue with the credit/debit card you are attempting to us as our payment gateway is blocking the transaction.If you are experiencing this problem
- Try placing your order with a different credit card
- Use Paypal to complete your transaction
- Check with your bank to ensure there are no current restrictions on your card
We collect funds from your PayPal account only when a new order has moved into the processed state. You must have a valid credit card or debit card linked to your PayPal account to proceed through checkout.
If you have encountered an error during the checkout process or received a message of payment failure while attempting to finalize your Wrappz order, be advised that your order has NOT been processed until you have reached the final Wrappz order confirmation page. Your order will show in our system as Unconfirmed and no money will have been debited from you. If you encounter this issue and are unsure as to the status of the transaction, please contact us and we would be happy to assist you in completing your order. In some instances you may need to contact PayPal to ascertain the nature of the payment failure.
We assure you that you will only be charged for orders that are finalized and verified through our on-line order system.
Declined PayPal Transactions.
There are several reasons your payment may have been declined by PayPal.
- Suspicion of fraud or incorrect billing information
- Invalid Credit Card or account linked to PayPal (or none linked)
- Insufficient funds
Returns and Refunds.
We understand that it can be difficult to get that perfect piece of gear the first time around. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will grant a full refund or exchange. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs for returns unless the return is a result of our error or a manufacturing defect.
Item(s) must be in new condition, not missing parts, tags, or instructions and in resalable condition. Items eligible to be returned must be post marked within 30 days of their receipt by buyer, or no later than 45 days after their initial shipment. We do not grant refunds or exchanges for custom, discontinued, clearance, or closeout items except due to our error or an undisclosed defect.
If you need more information or want to proceed a return, please contact us via email: [email protected]
Can I return personalised items?
Personalised items are non-refundable, even if you make a mistake, so please double triple check everything is perfect before placing an order! This is the case for all our custom-made items.
Where do I send my returns ?
Please contact our support team via email for the return address.
As our products are fulfilled by various partners, the return address on your parcel might not be the closest (and cheapest) for you.